March 11, 2005

How the Mossad Eliminated Jews

In this article, former zionist Iraqi Jew, Naeim Giladi tells of his youthful involvement in the zionist project before his own experience of zionism's intrinsic racism left him disillusioned:
I write this article for the same reason I wrote my book: to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews; and that, to buy time to confiscate ever more Arab lands, Jews on numerous occasions rejected genuine peace initiatives from their Arab neighbors. I write about what the first prime minister of Israel called "cruel Zionism." I write about it because I was part of it.
Many thanks to Sean for sending me the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment