September 11, 2004

It don't mean a thing if...

It's getting tough now. Some leftists are panicking that Bush may win again if enough people vote for Ralph Nader, particularly in the so-called swing states (or marginals as we call them in the UK). Is Kerry really so much better than Bush? He's certainly worse than Gore and Gore was pretty bad. Would it be true to say that if Nader snatches the election from Kerry then the so-called Democrats might have to adopt elements of Ralph Nader's programme in future years? Also, suppose we ran our own ABB (as in anybody but Blair). We'd end up with Michael Howard. I still can't decide what I would do if I was an American voter. I do know that I am so disgusted with Blair my only option in recent elections was to vote Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment