Consider:She goes on to make seven more specific points before finishing on a more general note thus
1) The obvious: 'Katrina' sounds very similar to 'Katif'.
2) According to a Russian friend of mine, 'Katrina' in Russian is equivalent to 'Katyusha'. A katyusha is the name of a rocket that has been fired frequently at Israeli towns and villages, one of which just recently hit Israel's port city of Eilat, near its airport. This katyusha rocket was fired against Israel at the same time when Jews were being expelled from Gush Katif.
3) Bush pushed for the abandonment of Israel's southern coastal region, and America's southern coastal region is now in ruins as well.
4) President Bush is from Texas, Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice is from Alabama. Together, they pressured Israel to uproot Gush Katif. Hurricane Katrina hit the states in between Texas and Alabama where Bush and Rice are from (Louisiana and Mississippi).
5) Many believe that U.S. President George Bush is selling out Israel to control the price of oil and keep it cheaper for Americans. Perhaps Bush thought that he could set the price for oil by appeasing the Arabs. Yet, this hurricane hit right at the oil refineries in America's Gulf Coast states, temporarily closing down these refineries, which brought UP the price of gasoline. Is G-d telling us that He, not Bush, controls the price of oil?
And finally, President Bush needs to go back to reading the Bible and remind himself that those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse her will be cursed.No wonder Sharon was in such a hurry to offer aid to America. Which I guess is another inverted parallel. The US has given much aid to Israel and now Israel is offering America aid. All part of God's intelligent design.
Also posted to Lenin's Tomb