February 01, 2007

Atzmon aktion update!

I have more detail now on Gilad Atzmon's threat against Sue Blackwell.

Gilad Atzmon has had lawyers write to Sue to get her to remove his name from a page on her website headed "Nazi alert." I gather that part of his objection is to the fact that David Irving is mentioned on the same page. This is very strange because he has attacked people for condemning Israel Shamir and Paul Eisen, both of whose work resembles that of Irving. I don't know why Atzmon would therefore see what she has done as defamatory. Both Eisen and Shamir are mentioned on the same page. I don't know if Gilad Atzmon is objecting that bit.

It's not clear if Irving is consulting lawyers in order to get his name removed from a page that mentions Atzmon.

Oy! Gatekeepers we don't need Gilad, or can I call you Jihad?.

No comments:

Post a Comment