May 10, 2009

Look familiar?

Well, does it look familiar? I don't mean does this depiction of Gaza remind anyone of the nazis rounding up Jews in Warsaw. Far be it from me to breach the US State Department's and European Union Monitoring Committee's bogus guidelines on antisemitism. Who needs that aggravation?



Nope, what it is is, I downloaded the picture and then my pc crashed and, you know when Firefox asks you if you want to restore your session but you don't want to in case it caused the crash in the first place? Yes? Well I didn't restore the session and I can't find the website which I got the pic from.

So, without breaching hasbara guidelines on antisemitism, does anyone know the origin of the picture? You know, who drew it, where it first appeared, that sort of thing.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment