March 20, 2011

Where is Itamar?

I saw the print edition of the Jewish Chronicle yesterday, the day after it came out and it had several pages of comment and reports on Itamar. The front page carried the headline "Why no outrage over West Bank family slaughter?".
The negligible coverage in the international media of the terror attack in Itamar last Friday night, in which five members of one family died, has enraged the authorities in Israel.
Well I seem to have left my copy at my mum's (ok, my mum's copy at my mum's) so I looked at the JC on line and on the home page, at the time of writing, there is not one report or link to a report on Itamar.  It's not that they don't have the reports but they have to be searched to find them and then you will find 15 reports that appear to have been filed in time for publication in print.  So we must express "outrage over West Bank family" but not for long.  It could be some webmaster oversight or it could be that some of the responses from zionist sources are too repugnant even for the JC or it could be that new information has come to light that undermines some of the hypocritical and racist outpourings.

No comments:

Post a Comment