December 22, 2012

Alf Green II - this time he's at Harry's Place...or rather he was

Long time readers of Jews sans frontieres will remember how I stumbled on the fact that Engage's and now BICOM's Dr David Hirsh was using Alf Green as a sock puppet to troll blogs, support his own and his wife's articles and sign the Euston Manifesto. Well now Alf Green is back and commenting on Harry's Place, though unlike the zionist troll, this Alf Green is me.

It all started when I saw this extremely dodgy post on Harry's Place.  I know it's redundant, dodgy post and Harry's Place.  I could simply have said post on Harry's Place or say dodgy post and have people guess it was on Harry's Place.  Have a look at the post while I gather my thoughts:

Tony Lerman Apologises

The far Left Pluto Press - home to such as Hezbollah lobbyist, Alistair Crooke and Atzmon supporter, Jonathan Crooke - has published anapology and retraction.

Additional Information

Apology and retraction:
A passage in Mr Lerman’s book The Making and Unmaking of a Zionist inaccurately states that Professor Daniel Hochhauser of UCH intentionally misrepresented Mr Lerman’s position or views with regard to the Iranian President to others. This is untrue: Professor Hochhauser was in fact correctly representing a published interview given by Mr Lerman. We will retract that passage of the book from future prints and both we and Mr Lerman have apologised to Professor Hochhauser for the error.
Those of us who have followed Lerman’s miserable trajectory will be not at all surprised to find out that he is a liar.
Most HP watchers are aware that Lucy Lips is the corporate lawyer, David Toube. I usually avoid Harry's sewer like the plague but I believe Antony Lerman to be a man of integrity so I left this comment early yesterday morning:
The apology doesn't say that Antony Lerman lied and no examples have been given to make a case that Lerman is a liar. David Toube's dishonesty, on the other hand, has caught up with him so many times he has to use the ludicrous moniker, Lucy Lips.
The comment on the site which revels in its propensity to tell people what they don't want to hear, didn't want to hear that comment and so, when I checked this afternoon, it had been deleted and the message said, "No one has commented yet".  Hmm. They could have said, "one [or more] comment/s deleted" especially given that the post was accusing a named individual of being a liar.  Anyway, I tried leaving my comment again using my usual screen name, Levi9909 and I got the message, "you do not have permission to post on this thread".  I tried posting on a thread which had some comments on it and got the same result, so the permission thing wasn't post specific. I am banned from Harry's Place.  Well levi9909 is banned but it is only a screen name. I decided to use the name Alf Green and guess what?  Yup, the comment got through.  Look:




alf.green  31 minutes ago

The apology doesn't say that Antony Lerman lied and no examples have been given to make a case that Lerman is a liar. David Toube's dishonesty, on the other hand, has caught up with him so many times he has to use the ludicrous moniker, Lucy Lips.

So Alf Green succeeded where levi9909 failed.  And let's try commenting with levi9909 again and see what happens:

You do not have permission to post on this thread
I just want to see if I can copy alf green's success in having a post accepted on the site that tells people what they don't want to hear.









 No wonder they're such easy prey for these denial of service attacks.  I don't approve of DDOS but clearly Harry's Place isn't as fond of its Orwellian definition of liberty as it makes out.

Really, if they can't stand up an allegation that someone is a liar, they shouldn't make the allegation.  Then they won't have to make themselves look silly by banning comments from their site, especially when the comments expose their sheer dishonesty in accusing others of dishonesty.

UPDATE:  Poor old Alf Green fared no better than Levi9909. His comment has now been deleted.  I'll just have another little try with a random name and see what happens.

Amazing! Someone has copied the comment I have left and had deleted three times now and pasted it into place thus:



Tadhg Ó Muiris  2 hours ago

The apology doesn't say that Antony Lerman lied and no examples have been given to make a case that Lerman is a liar. David Toube's dishonesty, on the other hand, has caught up with him so many times he has to use the ludicrous moniker, Lucy Lips.




  • I must go thank the guy but which name to use? Well I just tried alf.green and the poor guy has now been banned. Levi9909 was already banned.  So let's think up another.

    Ah, I know:
    Mark Elf  Tadhg Ó Muiris  a few seconds ago

    Thanks a million, Taidhg. My thoughts exactly. I just find it really difficult to commit my thoughts to an online comment.
    So levi9909 was banned from the beginning. Alf Green got banned along the way. But Mark Elf seems to have slipped through the net for now. Well really, who would use such a ridiculous screen name as Elf?

    UPDATE 2: It's a curious thing that whilst the mods at HP are so keen to disinfect the comments - a dirty job in a sewer like HP - the link in "apology and retraction" is broken.  What can it mean?  Only that they are more keen to sanitise the comments than the posts.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment