they’ve boasted of their success in terrorising Jews:The Qassam Brigades committed itself to turn the life of Zionists into hell, and make them regret their heinous crimes against the innocent and crush their pride and to soak their noses in the dirt.Hamas does this, because 87% of the Palestinian population supports their tactics, and believe that they constitute ‘victory’.
"87% of the Palestinian population supports their tactics" and we see this list:
I've left the following comment at Harry's Place to try to establish if Toube was lying or if he simply can't, as they say, do the Math:Highlights:
- 85 percent strongly believe that the UN vote was a victory for the Palestinian cause. In contrast, only 14 percent disagree.
- 79 percent are hopeful that the UN vote will be followed by tangible progress towards Palestinian independence.
- Overall, 68 percent believe that the UN vote will advance the Palestinian cause. In contrast, 17 percent believe that nothing will change and 13 percent believe that the cause will be set back by the vote.
- 90 percent of respondents believe that the confrontations and the resulting truce represent a victory for the Palestinians. Only 10 percent disagree.
- 84 percent are hopeful that the Gaza confrontation will be followed by tangible progress towards Palestinian independence.
- The majority of respondents (51 percent) believe that party that gained the most from the Gaza conflict are the Palestinians in general.
- 76 percent believe that Israel lost the most in this war.
- 89 percent say that their views of Hamas improved or improved to some extent, while only 8 percent say that their views diminished.
- 81 percent say that their views of Fatah improved or improved to some extent, while 15 percent say that their views diminished.
Ok apologies for the repetition but at least he can't claim not to have understood the question. Now, past experience suggests to me that David Toube is simply lying but it could be that he really can't "do the Math". So which one is it? I've said before that he's a liar and a buffoon but I could narrow it down to either or...