June 22, 2013

Volunteering in and Blogging from Palestine

Quickly because I'm tired here are three blogs from UK volunteers in Palestine:

A Westerner in the West Bank

In this blog I intend to write about my own experiences, mainly whilst volunteering in the West Bank.
I will add content at varying intervals of frequency, depending on how much time I have.
I do not by any means intend to cover every issue or rights violation suffered by the Palestinian people, and by no means will I give a thorough historical, political, or legal overview of the occupation of Palestine.
This is a space to reflect on my own experiences and vent frustrations.

Fly in Palestine

I’m a young graduate living in Palestine for three months. I’m based in Ramallah but will travel around the West Bank and want to share with everyone what I see. The good parts and the bad. Life under occupation.

Katie DuffusPersonal blog of a volunteer in Palestine

Katie studied Politics at the University of Liverpool and Public Policy at UCL, she is currently volunteering in Palestine and blogging about her experience.
Follow me on Twitter @KatieDuffus https://twitter.com/KatieDuffus
From what I read they'll all be leaving Palestine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment