February 26, 2005

More on the Tel Aviv bomb

This is an update on last night's Tel Aviv bombing I have linked from Rafahpundits. Apparently four people have been killed and scores injured. A subsequent post on RP has a more personal/emotional take by El-Rache.

This is a truly despicable act, as always my thoughts are with everyone over there, especially the families of those killed or injured.
I have to be honest that that wasn't my first thought. My first thought was recorded in the first post on this particular bombing. My first thought was that I knew the media would spin this as Palestinians breaking the ceasefire, rather than responding to Israel breaking it by killing Palestinian teenagers. In that respect, Conal Urquhart's Guardian report "Tel Aviv bomb rocks peace process" didn't disappoint
Israelis tried to come to terms with the abrupt end of weeks of calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment