Well, almost, but almost as bad. Look at this claim from a Lebanese blog:
1. Hezbollah is allied with the Free Patriotic Movement
2. FPM counts Gebran Bassil as a senior member
3. Gebran Bassil is the minister of telecom in Lebanon's schizophrenic national unity government
4. The ministry of telecom awarded a mobile network operation contract to Egyptian Orascom
5. Orascom is majority owned by Naguib Sawiris
6. Naguib Sawiris, through Orascom, is the biggest investor from an Arab country in Israel
This deal was signed by the "pro-resistance axis" during the Israeli massacres in Gaza.
Does Hizbullah know about Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions?