July 04, 2013

Execrable? Moi?

Wonderful exchange at Harry's Place which of course I have to capture here because they delete their comments after a week, which means that in the medium run, they win the argument on their own site only but anyway, here's the exchange:



Harvela  2 days ago

DA
Off topic , but I just came across this on the ever execrable
Mark Elf and Efficiency Website JSF
Are you not the least bit ashamed of the turgid BTL exchanges you participated in ?
Do you come here to gain a sense of normality so as to distance yourself from those incoherent ramblings . 




  • Discredited Andrew  Harvela  a day ago

    "Are you not the least bit ashamed of the turgid BTL exchanges you participated in ?"
    A little bit here, but not there. Here it's mostly a curiosity about what madness they'll come up with next, there it's more serious and sober. It's like switching channels from Big Brother to Newsnight. The former is more entertaining and lighter on the brain. I suppose you could call the latter "turgid", but I prefer not to be a reverse snob.


I could worry about "turgid" but I'm sure he only meant Newsnight not Jews sans frontieres or me. Actually I had to look up both "execrable" and "turgid".

No comments:

Post a Comment