May 16, 2014

Betar and their Brownshirts

I just had a rather silly twitter exchange with a supporter of Betar and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

See here:


Silly of me I know but I responded:
Well it turns out that Nick from Enfield didn't know that because he responded to me thus:

I was out while this exchange was going on but I told him I'd come up with some evidence.

So here I am on the Betar website.  There's a whole page on Betar ideology and it turns out I made a little error.  Here's the relevant section:
The first convention of Betar (Vienna 1928) resolved that the Betar uniforms especially the brown shirts (which, by the way, were worn before one had heard of the German Nazi movement) should be made by Jewish weavers in Eretz Yisrael.
As it happens the Betar ideology, from the page I linked, is frighteningly similar to nazi ideology but then so was that ghastly speech by UK Chief Rabbi, Ephraim Mirvis I posted on recently.

And zionists want it declared antisemitic to compare them to the nazis.  They compare themselves to the nazis it's just some of their supporters just don't seem to know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment